Topics

February meeting is coming up

David Andrews

The TLARC meeting for February is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, February 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Lorenzo’s at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening will be a recap of HamCation 2019, which will be held this weekend in Orlando, Florida. Yours truly, N1ESK will be attending for the second year running. Orlando in February – what’s not to love?

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, newly drafted TLARC Secretary

Brent Martin

David: I’ll be at the dinner. Thanks,Brent

On Feb 5, 2019, at 4:19 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

The TLARC meeting for February is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, February 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Lorenzo’s at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening will be a recap of HamCation 2019, which will be held this weekend in Orlando, Florida. Yours truly, N1ESK will be attending for the second year running. Orlando in February – what’s not to love?

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, newly drafted TLARC Secretary

George Sifnotis

David  my wife and I will we coming for dinner. George

On Feb 5, 2019, at 9:11 PM, Brent Martin <brent6851@...> wrote:

David: I’ll be at the dinner. Thanks,Brent

On Feb 5, 2019, at 4:19 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

The TLARC meeting for February is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, February 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Lorenzo’s at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening will be a recap of HamCation 2019, which will be held this weekend in Orlando, Florida. Yours truly, N1ESK will be attending for the second year running. Orlando in February – what’s not to love?

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, newly drafted TLARC Secretary

WK9M

Feb 20th looks good for Lorenzo's.

Thanks,
Randy
WK9M

On 2/5/2019 4:19 PM, David Andrews wrote:

The TLARC meeting for February is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, February 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Lorenzo’s at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening will be a recap of HamCation 2019, which will be held this weekend in Orlando, Florida. Yours truly, N1ESK will be attending for the second year running. Orlando in February – what’s not to love?

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, newly drafted TLARC Secretary

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

We need volunteers to sign-up to bring Margaritas for the club to enjoy at Lorenzo's. I brought them last time. Remember the old saying: You can't have too much!

Ole'

Brent Martin

I’ll bring a bottle. Brent

On Feb 7, 2019, at 4:36 PM, Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:

We need volunteers to sign-up to bring Margaritas for the club to enjoy at Lorenzo's. I brought them last time. Remember the old saying: You can't have too much!

Ole'

Jim Jenkins

David,

Wanda and I plan on attending the dinner.

All the Best,

Jim

AA1J

The TLARC meeting for February is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, February 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Lorenzo’s at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening will be a recap of HamCation 2019, which will be held this weekend in Orlando, Florida. Yours truly, N1ESK will be attending for the second year running. Orlando in February – what’s not to love?

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, newly drafted TLARC Secretary

David,

Karen and I plan on attending dinner as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Best regards,

Mike

K4MJF

This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer; do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. This e-mail may not be shared by the person who is recieving also !! Thank you.

865-567-1859

Jim Jenkins

Wanda And I will bring a bottle of white wine for those who prefer wine.

Regards,

Jim

AA1J