Extra Class

Hi all.....

I found this on Fakebook and thought I'd share it with the group..... Maybe somebody would benefit from this.....

There is a free Extra Class license class starting up that is completely online and 100% free. The instructor, Rol Anders, is the Chairman of the Question Pool Committee that creates the license exams. Everyone who takes his class says he's a great instructor.

The class will be taught via Zoom. It will run 11 weeks, starting Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021. Classes are 6:30-9:30pm Eastern Time.

If you'd like to sign up, please email Rol Anders, K3RA, at roland.anders@....

This is not an entry-level class. It is intended primarily for those who already have their General Class license. However, if you do not yet have your General Class license, Rol tells me that you are still welcome to participate as long as you are at least studying for the General Class license and are "somewhat experienced in technology."
73,
Mike, K4MJF

Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG