From: mike wagner <kk6oku@...>
Date: January 15, 2022 at 6:14:14 PM EST
To: tlarc@groups.io
Subject: Fwd: ETDXA Rob Sherwood Presentation

Please see e mail below…this should prove to be an outstanding presentation….

Mike Wagner
KK6OKU
Monroe County ARES EC

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Mathis <n4mik@...>
Date: January 15, 2022 at 2:42:46 PM EST
To: kk6oku@...
Cc: Mike Mathis N4MIK <n4mik@...>
Subject: ETDXA Rob Sherwood Presentation

ETDXA is having a live (via Zoom) presentation this Monday evening, Jan. 17th at 7:00 pm EST by an internationally-known speaker and we wish to invite TLARC and other area club members and hams to attend.

The speaker is Rob Sherwood (NC0B) and the topic is “Transceiver Performance for the HF Contest & DX Operator”.  Rob will be making the presentation live (via Zoom) and will have a Question & Answer session afterwards.  Rob has published test results on many modern transceivers right up to current new ones.  Rob often speaks at the largest hamfests.

All are invited to attend.  A copy of the Zoom log-in credentials are below.  I hope we can share this with your members and others.  Our log-in will begin about 6:30 pm EST and the meeting and program will start at 7:00 pm.  Please log-in before starting time.

73,

Mike Mathis, N4MIK

ETDXA President

Join ETDXA Zoom Meeting