From: Doug Harrill <flash37886.dh@...>
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 5:52 PM
Subject: Fwd: EMERGENCY REQUEST - MISSING CUMBERLAND COUNTY HAM
To: Bob Wilson <bobwilson3810@...>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sharron Fritts <ssfritts@...>
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 11:01 PM
To: Sharron W4WIF <ssfritts@...>

Hello MARC members and friends,

On our Net last night, we were told about a ham who has been reported missing.  John Pritchett, W4BDA, is 66 years old, short, 390 pounds,  long gray/white hair and beard.  The picture below is from his QRZ page - with short hair and without a beard.  He drives a gray or white 94 Buick Park Avenue with a mag-mount antenna.

Please help get the word out.   If anyone knows or hears anything, please get in touch with Cumberland County Sheriff's office 931-484-6176.

--

Bob Wilson
KK4XA

--
Bob Wilson - KK4XA

Sharron Fritts

Thanks everyone.  We received notice last night that he has been found safe.

73,
Sharron Fritts W4WIF

On 10/22/2020 6:20 PM, Bob Wilson wrote:

FYI