Dues payment

Gary Stickel

I’m sure somewhere in the hundreds of emails I receive every day there is information regarding where we can mail our TLARC dues payment for 2021. But can someone please shortcut that and give me an address?

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

David Andrews

Send it to George Sifnotis, WB9TFR. His address is on the club roster.

David N1ESK

-----Original Message-----
From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary Stickel
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 12:06 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Dues payment

I’m sure somewhere in the hundreds of emails I receive every day there is information regarding where we can mail our TLARC dues payment for 2021. But can someone please shortcut that and give me an address?

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

Juan Lopez

Send it to Santa, PO Box 1, North Pole, USA

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of David Andrews <n1esk1@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 1:14:49 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Dues payment

David N1ESK

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

michael J. foley

Hi Gary,

Please send all dues to:

George  Sifnotis              

100 Skiatook Way           

Loudon, TN 37774-2132

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing you “on the air” and seeing you either on one of our ZOOM meetings, or at one of our face to face meetings soon!

Best regards,

Mike

K4MJF

This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer; do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. This e-mail may not be shared by the person who is recieving also !! Thank you.

Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 12:05 PM
To:
TLARC@groups.io

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

Gary Stickel

(The North Pole is in the USA?  LOL)

=============

On Dec 17, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:

Send it to Santa, PO Box 1, North Pole, USA

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of David Andrews <n1esk1@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 1:14:49 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Dues payment

David N1ESK

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

Gary Stickel

Thanks for supplying his address, Mike!
(Saved me looking it up!)
Gary - K4RQT
============

On Dec 17, 2020, at 1:19 PM, michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:

Hi Gary,

Please send all dues to:

George  Sifnotis              

100 Skiatook Way           

Loudon, TN 37774-2132

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing you “on the air” and seeing you either on one of our ZOOM meetings, or at one of our face to face meetings soon!

Best regards,

Mike

K4MJF

This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer; do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. This e-mail may not be shared by the person who is recieving also !! Thank you.

To:
TLARC@groups.io

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

michael J. foley

Hi Gary,

Please send all dues to:

George  Sifnotis              

100 Skiatook Way           

Loudon, TN 37774-2132

Best regards,

Mike

K4MJF

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

Gary Stickel

Done! 
Tnx!

Gary K4RQT
--------------

On Dec 17, 2020, at 1:46 PM, michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:

Hi Gary,

Please send all dues to:

George  Sifnotis              

100 Skiatook Way           

Loudon, TN 37774-2132

Best regards,

Mike

K4MJF

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------