From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary Stickel
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 12:06 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Dues payment

I’m sure somewhere in the hundreds of emails I receive every day there is information regarding where we can mail our TLARC dues payment for 2021. But can someone please shortcut that and give me an address?

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

Juan Lopez

Send it to Santa, PO Box 1, North Pole, USA

Send it to George Sifnotis, WB9TFR. His address is on the club roster.

David N1ESK

I’m sure somewhere in the hundreds of emails I receive every day there is information regarding where we can mail our TLARC dues payment for 2021. But can someone please shortcut that and give me an address?

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

michael J. foley

Hi Gary,

Please send all dues to:

George  Sifnotis

100 Skiatook Way

Loudon, TN 37774-2132

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing you “on the air” and seeing you either on one of our ZOOM meetings, or at one of our face to face meetings soon!

Best regards,

Mike

K4MJF

This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer; do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. This e-mail may not be shared by the person who is recieving also !! Thank you.

I’m sure somewhere in the hundreds of emails I receive every day there is information regarding where we can mail our TLARC dues payment for 2021. But can someone please shortcut that and give me an address?

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

Gary Stickel

(The North Pole is in the USA?  LOL)

=============

On Dec 17, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:

Send it to Santa, PO Box 1, North Pole, USA

Send it to George Sifnotis, WB9TFR. His address is on the club roster.

David N1ESK

I’m sure somewhere in the hundreds of emails I receive every day there is information regarding where we can mail our TLARC dues payment for 2021. But can someone please shortcut that and give me an address?

Thanks!

Gary - K4RQT
--------------

Gary Stickel

[...]