Topics

Dinner Tomorrow

Joyce Tarbell

Reminder:  Dinner tomorrow, Sat Jan 19 at 5:30 p.m,. at Classico.  We have 29 people signed up.  I'm sure the restaurant can accommodate last-minute additions, so let me know if you want me to add you to the list.  Hope to see you'all tomorrow.

Excerpt from message sent 28 Dec 18:

TLARC,

I’ve scheduled our after-holiday dinner at Classico Italian Restaurant for Saturday January 19, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.  They are located in beautiful downtown Tellico Village at 206 Village Square, Loudon.  At the traffic light on Hwy 444, turn into the business area of Tellico Village.  Classico is located behind the gas station.  Phone 865-657-6300.

Menu includes lasagna, spaghetti and meat balls, chicken alfredo, salad, garlic knots, pizza, and drinks.

Cost, is $16 per person, plus tax and tip, for a total of $20.72.  You can either pay me or pay the restaurant the night of the dinner.  You will be responsible for paying for unused reservations.

73

Joyce Tarbell

K1JAT

--

I am in the process of changing from Yahoo email to Gmail.  Please send all future emails to me at joycetarbell@...

Joyce Tarbell

Sharron Fritts

Sorry we didn't make the mtg Wed.  Neither Steve not I felt well.  We'll have to pay at the restaurant tomorrow. See you there.
Sharron

On January 18, 2019, at 7:17 PM, Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry you didn't make it Wed.  Glad you can be there tonight.  See you then.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 9:39 PM Sharron Fritts <ssfritts@...> wrote:

[...]

Lou Devillon

Joyce...Seems to be lot of colds going around which is why we also missed the last meeting. But we'll be there tonight. See you then!

Lou (K4ZRP) and Joan Devillon