Topics

Dinner before the meeting Wednesday night

David Andrews

Last call: The pre-meeting dinner this month will be held at the Z Fish House, 846 Mulberry St, Loudon, beginning at 5:00 PM. We haven’t received many replies, so if you forgot, please let me know so we can adjust the reservations accordingly.

See you Wednesday night,

David Andrews, N1ESK

George N2APB

Z’er zwill zbe ztwo zof zus zfer zdinner zat Zee ZFish Zhouse.

z73, zGeorge zN2APB zand zDeb

On Jun 17, 2019, at 7:12 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Last call: The pre-meeting dinner this month will be held at the Z Fish House, 846 Mulberry St, Loudon, beginning at 5:00 PM. We haven’t received many replies, so if you forgot, please let me know so we can adjust the reservations accordingly.

See you Wednesday night,

David Andrews, N1ESK

Tom Sullivan

One for dinner