Topics

Details of the TLARC monthly meeting tomorrow night

David Andrews

The April meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club will be held tomorrow, Wednesday April 22, starting at 19:00 over the air on the 442.100 MHz repeater. A concurrent Zoom session will be held. Zoom log-in directions are below. Please note that the Zoom session will be video only and not required to attend the meeting. All audio will be on the repeater. Our agenda is as follows:

  • Net Control - Roll call of officers and members
  • Brad KM4OJK - Treasurers report
  • David N1ESK - Approval of March meeting minutes
  • David N1ESK - Vision 2020 update
  • Allan K1AT - VE session details
  • David KN4LMM - Field Day discussion
  • Sam KV4XY – Query club members for any other business

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions at 802.254.1915. Looking forward to meeting with everyone tomorrow, David N1ESK

Zoom Topic: TLARC April meeting

Time: Apr 22, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74932007613?pwd=c09xQnNxR3cyUXNnRXVRWmROeUNIUT09

Meeting ID: 749 3200 7613

Password: 7hwaxb

michael J. foley

Looking forward to seeing everyone......

Mike
K4MJF

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 8:04 PM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

[...]

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

I am in NC. Not sure if I will be back in time to join the meeting.

Greg Wilde
KO4CYX
423-333-6358

[...]

Gary Stickel

Our repeater is good, but probably not THAT good!  LOL