Topics

Daring Antenna & Tower Recovery Efforts Thwart Current Sunspot Minima

George N2APB

Several weeks ago, an elite team of TLARC'ers when out to Oakdale TN (Morgan County) to take down a huge tower and antenna array generously donated to the club by Bill Radice K4OWR.  (Thank you Bill!!)

A daring, death-defying adventure ensued that resulted in successfully reducing the entropy of the world by a little bit ... and thus gaining some wonderful electromagnetic radiation apparatus that is expected to be put into service later this year at an as-yet undisclosed location.

See the photo essay of this extraordinary team ... the likes of which hasn't been seen since the explosive depiction in the 1961 movie classic: "The Guns of Navarone".

You should also check out the ever-growing and unending pictorial of TLARC adventures stylistically recreated on our club website by the genius of our webmaster extraordinaire! ... http://www.tlarc.org/