Cq u 2

mike wagner

Good Sunday morning to y’all!

Just a reminder if you have not completed the TLARC 2021 Survey...it is available on the web site, scroll down just a click, and on the right column you will spot the “caller”! Click on him or the written link and viola, fill out the form online and send online. No fuss no muss! It shall really help us out get hams working and helpin hams and TLARC in a direction all members would like to see for the 2021 year!
Get ready I feel a in person club meeting coming soon....guess we shouldda included a fav restaurant in the survey! Lol
Thanks and 73’s

Mike
KK6OKU 🦄
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club