Topics

CQ RTTY WPX Contest this Weekend!

George N2APB

Once again, we'll be activating KN4DUA club call (and individual team member calls to combine with the club reporting) for the CQ RTTY WPX Contest, starting at 4pm local time on Saturday and going through to sunrise Sunday morning.

Come join us at the QTH of Juan AC6ZM to make at least 5 (easy) Q's to get on our "team roster", or watch and cheer us on.  We'll help you make the contacts and cheer you on too!  Just RSVP with AC6ZM and/or give a shout on the club repeater on your way over.

Hope to see you there with us!

73, George N2APB

TLARC Home Page ... http://www.tlarc.org/

George N2APB

We activated KN4DUA with a big Team effort this weekend and recorded the BIGGEST score of our recorded history!  All the practice in the events leading up to this point are sure paying off, with team members this time including David KF4DKW, Mike KK6OKU, Brad KM4OJK, Sam KV4XY, Randy WK9M and Juan AC6ZM racking up the sweet score.  Full details and photos coming soon ... including those about the portabella mushroom & cheese steakburgers on the grill.

But for now just click on the two photos on our website and start droolin'.  (Those who participate are learning that partying, eating and drinking are wonderful side benefits of on-the-air activities with TLARC :)

Great going Team TLARC!