Topics

Congratulatins to Chris Coble and Kayla Lindsey

Joyce Tarbell

Congratulations to our newest ham, Chris Coble, who passed his Tech exam yesterday.  His call sign is K04ILP.

Also congratulations to Kayla Lindsey, K04DEG, who passed her General exam yesterday.

Catch them on the air.

mike wagner

Congratulations Chris and Kayla, gr8 job! Hope to qso soon!

Mike
KK6OKUnicorn
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club
Loudon County ARES

On Oct 19, 2020, at 9:03 AM, Joyce Tarbell via groups.io <joycetarbell@...> wrote:

Congratulations to our newest ham, Chris Coble, who passed his Tech exam yesterday.  His call sign is K04ILP.

Also congratulations to Kayla Lindsey, K04DEG, who passed her General exam yesterday.

Catch them on the air.

Congratulations Chris and Kayla!

Looking forward to talking with you SOON!
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG

Eric Ressler

Congratulations Chris and welcome to the family of Hams!! Can’t wait to hear you on the air!

Congratulations Kayla on moving up to General! Enjoy HF now!!
--
Chaser

--
KD8LHZ

Juan Lopez

Congrats to both of you!

Juan
AC6ZM

Congratulations to our newest ham, Chris Coble, who passed his Tech exam yesterday.  His call sign is K04ILP.

Also congratulations to Kayla Lindsey, K04DEG, who passed her General exam yesterday.

Catch them on the air.

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Yes - a BIG Voice of the Village congratulations to Kayla and Chris on their major achievement!

Brad B.
KM4OJK