Topics

Club is operating the ARRL RTTY Round Up Contest this weekend!

George N2APB

Hi All,
The ARRL RTTY Round Up contest is this weekend!  Juan AC6ZM is again hosting us with his super station and antenna, and we'll be operating the club callsign (KN4DUA) from 6pm Saturday onward into the night (and on into Sunday).

RTTY RU information and rules rules are here ... http://www.arrl.org/rtty-roundup

Note that you can also run FT8 for this contest!

Interested?!
... Join us in helping to rack up a big score? (with some expert guidance!)
... Just look over our shoulders while we operate?
... Learn more about RTTY and FT8 digital modes?
... Or perhaps join us in the shack for good camaraderie?

Let us know if you can spare a couple of hours on Saturday evening or Sunday.  We'll be monitoring the club repeater as well for late comers and directions.

73, George N2APB & Juan AC6ZM
www.tlarc.org

PS:  If you'll be operating the contest from your home shack, you can also use the club callsign KN4DUA to add to our overall score.  Just let us know!   And if you've not used a RTTY program before, Digital Engine is super easy to get going ....http://n7yg.net/software/n7yg-digital-engine