Club Banner

Hello Club members,

I am looking to find out who has the Club Banner......... it will be needed for several upcoming events that are planned in the very near future.

If you have it, or know who does, please give me a call at 865-567-1859, or through the TLARC.io portal.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Have a GREAT day, and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG

mike wagner

Juan has em.