Topics

Club assists with comms for LoCo Marathon

George N2APB

We placed a brief recap of this past weekend's LoCo Marathong Run on the KN4DUA website, citing the communications assist provided by TLARC members.

Great going to that team!

73, George N2APB
www.tlarc.org

PS:  If any other photos were snapped, or if I didn't note all the participating members, please drop me an email with the info.  Thanks much!

Mike Wagner

Hey George, thanks for the recap on the websight, here is a list of the rest of us that participated:
KN4LMM
KK6OKU
WK9M
W8MKL
K4ZXT
K4TYS

It was allot of fun. Great folks workin the stops.
73’s
Mike Wagner
KK6OKU

Sent from Mike

On Dec 5, 2018, at 2:47 PM, George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:

We placed a brief recap of this past weekend's LoCo Marathong Run on the KN4DUA website, citing the communications assist provided by TLARC members.

Great going to that team!

73, George N2APB
www.tlarc.org

PS:  If any other photos were snapped, or if I didn't note all the participating members, please drop me an email with the info.  Thanks much!

Brent Martin

K4BNN was at check point 14 also.

Thank you Mike and Brent ... I've now updated all those who participated in the LoCo Marathon event on our website ... www.tlarc.org

I listened throughout the event and personally noted the good communication protocols maintained by net controls and remote checkpoints.  Many years ago I was the ARRL STM for Western NY, and know that an efficient event is characterized by these protocols.  Good work to all that weekend!

73, George N2APB
www.tlarc.org