Chili cook off/lunar eclipse

mike wagner

The first TLARC Chili Cook Off is in the books! With 8 entries to choose from, the competition was fierce but very tasty!
Thanks to all who attended, helped set up and tare down, competed and subjected themselves to the delectable delights.
I must admit the chili champ is now the chili chump with all the very strong competitors yesterday, I did not stand a chance, I was just elated to be there to get a taste of all the goodness. Congratulations to Team Ferguson!
Outstanding chili!

No it’s not a moon over my hammy-Reminder lunar eclipse fullest point at approx 403 a.m. Friday morning.

73’s

Mike Wagner
KK6OKU 🦄
President Tellico Lake ARC
Monroe County ARES EC

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

A great and fun night!!  Total sign-in tally was 30 attendees — our highest in-person count this year, I believe!  We may have just cornered the market on Rolaids!!!  Thanks to all.

73,
Chuck
N4CSF

--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

michael J. foley

Food, glorious food......

Picture courtesy of David, KF4DKW