C6A DXpedition (July 14-21, 2021)

Juan Lopez

Dear TLARC Members,

A team of 3 USA (Juan, Steve, and Linda) and 1 Canadian (Richard) will travel to Bimini Island next week to put C6A on the air. We will operate from RADIO BEACH on South Bimini Island (actually a real place). The link below provides the details.

Look for C6AZM CWops #2419 during the CWT sessions next week as well. I will be checking 6 meters at the top of every hour during daylight hours and calling CQ on FT-4/8 and CW.
Hope to work many of you TLARC folks on the bands.

Fort the SSB folks in TLARC, I will make time to pick up the mic thingy and hope to hear some of you in the pile up. We will most likely be working split frequency if the pile-ups get heavy. Hint: Ask Randy on the net tonight to explain what split operation is so you can operate properly and get us in the log.

73
Juan
AC6ZM & C6AZM

michael J. foley

I worked a couple of the 13 Colonie Stations on 20 meters and they were operating split. A lot of fun!

Looking forward to making contact with your group!

Lou Devillon

Got a clean sweep. Mostly CW. Some SSB.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, 1:36 PM michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:
I worked a couple of the 13 Colonie Stations on 20 meters and they were operating split. A lot of fun!

Looking forward to making contact with your group!

Kurt Nitzsche

I only got 5 on 20m...

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 04:09:47 PM EDT, Lou Devillon <ldevillon@...> wrote:

Got a clean sweep. Mostly CW. Some SSB.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, 1:36 PM michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:
I worked a couple of the 13 Colonie Stations on 20 meters and they were operating split. A lot of fun!

Looking forward to making contact with your group!

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

My attic 20m wire dipole has made seven contacts.  I’ve learned a lot about using noise reduction, filters, split RX/TX, and Intermediate Frequency shifts to zero in on several event stations.

73,
Chuck
N4CSF

--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club