Topics

Asheville Radio Museum Trip

Juan Lopez

TLARC Members,

The trip is scheduled for November 2, 2018 (Friday). The schedule is as follows:

0800  Breakfast at Cracker Barrel in Lenoir City (Plenty of parking for your vehicle that day)

0930  Bus departs for Asheville, NC

    1030  Pit Stop for comfort Break

    1100  On the road Again for Radio Museum

1230  Arrive at Radio Museum

1300  Radio Museum Tour Begins (Tour Guide is Stuart Smolkin)

1445  Museum Tour ends

1500  Arrive at Lunch venue (To be announced later)

1630  Depart for Lenoir City

     1730 Pit Stop for Comfort Break

     1750  On the Road Again for Lenoir City

1910 Arrive Lenoir City

Items Needed:

We need recommendations for a at least 2 Great Radio Movies to Watch on the bus (someone needs to get 1. them on DVD)

2. We need someone to volunteer to buy ice.

3. We need someone to buy a 24 pack of water. I will bring the cooler.

4. Donations to pay for the bus rental and fuel will be appreciated (collect at breakfast).

This schedule is flexible. It is possible we will arrive back earlier.

73,

Juan

AC6ZM

David Schoenherr

Dave, KN4LMM  is on board.  Will bring my DVD of "Frequency" for the ride. Will also bring a case of water.

Juan Lopez

Thanks Dave

Best Regards,
Juan
Galaxy S9

Dave, KN4LMM  is on board.  Will bring my DVD of "Frequency" for the ride. Will also bring a case of water.

Sam Howard

I’ll bring a bag of ice

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 19:19 Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Thanks Dave

Best Regards,
Juan
Galaxy S9

Dave, KN4LMM  is on board.  Will bring my DVD of "Frequency" for the ride. Will also bring a case of water.

Juan Lopez

Ok I will take that off the list, thanks.

Best Regards,
Juan
Galaxy S9

Dave, KN4LMM  is on board.  Will bring my DVD of "Frequency" for the ride. Will also bring a case of water.

I'll get a 24 pack of water today and bring it along Friday.

Michael J. Foley, K4MJF
865-567-1859 (c)
Sevier County ARES
TLARC Member
470ARG

Joyce Tarbell

Juan,

Allan and I will meet you at Cracker Barrel.

Joyce Tarbell