Topics

ARRL Club Affiliation

David Andrews

If you have attended either of the past two club meetings, you no doubt heard a brief discussion about becoming an ARRL Affiliated Club. Attached are three documents for your perusal before the next meeting.

  • The Six Steps describe the actions needed to become affiliated
  • The Benefits can be viewed and expanded via this link: http://www.arrl.org/affiliated-club-benefits
  • The library book set is a collection we can purchase at a reduced price of $200, verses ~$360 if purchased individually. I’m suggesting  we could buy this set and donate it to the TV Library, where we would all have access.

I support affiliating with the ARRL, and plan on making a motion to that effect in October. Please take a few minutes to review this material so you can make your own determination.

Thanks,

David