April 2021 TLARC Meeting ... in-person and a blast!

George N2APB

We had our first in-person general club meeting last night at the Countryside Restaurant in Vonore - over 25 members were in attendance ... almost half the club!  Good country-style food was served in the large room in the back, and interesting officer/committee reports were delivered and discussed by all.

A terrific "Fox Hunt Overview" presentation was given by David Andrews N1ESK, just in time for the TLARC Fox Hunt being held this Saturday.  View the N1ESK presentation in its entirety here … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NR_rG0tDSk

More pics and detail are on the TLARC website.

73, George N2APB

TLARC website … https://www.tlarc.org/