Anyone traveling to/thru Boston for the holidays?

George N2APB

I am buying some ham gear that is a little too heavy to have sent via USPS
or UPS/FedEx. It's located just outside of Boston MA.

So I'm wondering if anyone here in TLARC knows of someone driving up to (or
past) Boston this holiday season that might be willing to pick it up and
bring it home to papa. There are three pieces that should be easy to fit in
a trunk alongside holiday gifts and you won't need to do any heavy lifting
on either side of the travel.

BTW, the profit for this gear is being donated (by the seller) to TLARC, so
that's who I'll be making the check out to!

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you know of a person who
knows a person ... I sure would love to find the ride for this beautiful
vintage ham radio gear.

Thanks & 73,

Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

George N2APB

Yeah, and it ended with “I’m the #1 ham from Tennessee”.