Topics

Another successful evening

David Andrews

We held our inaugural launch of our TLARC Swap Shop Auction on Zoom this evening. If you sold or bought one or more items, you’ll receiver a separate email shortly.  If you have any items to sell, see the recent email from N2APB. Check out our website for the current listing. If you didn’t tune in to Zoom tonight, you missed an interesting evening. We’re looking to make this a monthly event, so stay tuned.

We’re looking for net control station (NCS) operators looking to get some practice operating our weekly radio nets. Please contact N1ESK directly at n1esk1@....

We had 18 check-ins on the Radio Net. This is our second highest head count. Thanks everyone for participating, David N1ESK

Net Name: TLARC Net

Net Date: 2020-05-06 19:00

NCS Station: KK6OKU

Logger: KF4DKW