From: Joyce Tarbell via Groups.Io <joycetarbell=gmail.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 2:37 PM
Subject: [TLARC] After-Holiday Dinner
To: TLARC <tlarc@groups.io>
Cc: Allan Tarbell <atarbell@...>

TLARC,

I’ve scheduled our after-holiday dinner at Classico Italian Restaurant for Saturday January 19, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.  They are located in beautiful downtown Tellico Village at 206 Village Square, Loudon.  At the traffic light on Hwy 444, turn into the business area of Tellico Village.  Classico is located behind the gas station.  Phone 865-657-6300.

Menu includes lasagna, spaghetti and meat balls, chicken alfredo, salad, garlic knots, pizza, and drinks.  You may bring your own beer/wine.

Cost, is $16 per person, plus tax and tip, for a total of $20.72.  You can either pay me or pay the restaurant the night of the dinner.

I told them I estimated 25 people.  Please RSVP to me by Sunday January 13, so that I can give the restaurant an exact number.  You will be responsible for paying for unused reservations.

73

Joyce Tarbell

K1JAT

--
I am in the process of changing from Yahoo email to Gmail.  Please send all future emails to me at joycetarbell@...

--
I am in the process of changing from Yahoo email to Gmail.  Please send all future emails to me at joycetarbell@...

Joyce Tarbell

Hi Joyce,

I thought I expressed at the last meeting that Karen and I wanted to attend the event, however it seems our reservations got lost in the shuffle.

Please add our name to the list. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
865-567-1859

Lou Devillon

Joan and I will attend.

Lou Devillon, K4ZRP

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019, 7:30 PM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@... wrote:
TLARC,

We have 18 people signed up for the after-holiday dinner at Classico thus far.

2 Fritts
2 Heron
1 Howard
1 Kruszka
2 Lopez
2 Martin
2 Schoenherr
2 Sullivan
2 Tarbell
2 Weikert

I'd like to get at least 25 to make it worthwhile for the restaurant to do a buffet.  Let me know if you can join us.

73

Joyce Tarbell
865-458-8040

[...]

David Andrews

Jeanette (N1REB) and David (N1ESK) will be attending the dinner. Thanks.

Dale Stewart

Joyce,

Please add JULI and me for dinner on Saturday evening at Classico’s. I’ll call them about just having JULI order her vegetarian dinner off their menu.

Please pass this along to whoever needs the info.

Looking forward to seeing you and Allen there on Saturday evening!

Thanks,

Dale