Topics

After-Holiday Dinner

Joyce Tarbell

TLARC,

I’ve scheduled our after-holiday dinner at Classico Italian Restaurant for Saturday January 19, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.  They are located in beautiful downtown Tellico Village at 206 Village Square, Loudon.  At the traffic light on Hwy 444, turn into the business area of Tellico Village.  Classico is located behind the gas station.  Phone 865-657-6300.

Menu includes lasagna, spaghetti and meat balls, chicken alfredo, salad, garlic knots, pizza, and drinks.  You may bring your own beer/wine.

Cost, is $16 per person, plus tax and tip, for a total of $20.72.  You can either pay me or pay the restaurant the night of the dinner.

I told them I estimated 25 people.  Please RSVP to me by Sunday January 13, so that I can give the restaurant an exact number.  You will be responsible for paying for unused reservations.

73

Joyce Tarbell

K1JAT

--
I am in the process of changing from Yahoo email to Gmail.  Please send all future emails to me at joycetarbell@...

Jim Jenkins

Thanks Joyce for the hard work you have put into this.

Wanda and I will not be attending.

Happy Holidays,

Jim

AA1J

[...]

Steve Fritts

Hi Joyce,

Sharron and I will be there as far as we know.

73

Steve

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 2:37 PM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:

[...]

W4YJ/R 145.25 PL 100 HZ