Topics

A Tail of Three Antennas ... by the TLARC Field Nuts

George N2APB

Please enjoy "A Tail of Three Antennas", now located on the TLARC website ... www.TLARC.org

It was a cold-yet-sunny November 17th afternoon atop the Overlook Park at Fort Loudon Dam.  High tension power lines abounded leading in/out of the power generation facility, yet the airwaves were clear of that characteristic buzzing and the noise floor was low.  It was destined to be a good Field Nut day.  [Read more]

73, George N2APB

www.tlarc.org

PS:  Don't forget about the TLARC meeting this Wednesday evening!  Details on the website.

Tom Massingale

Hi George.  This is Thomas Massingale kd4stt.  I purchased the SWR meter from you last month. I was  planning to pay you for it at this meeting.
I'm fighting flu like symptoms, so I hope to get it to you asap.
Call me if you wish
 @ 423 333 8736
Kd4stt 73s

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.