Topics

A Lot of Hams Near Me

Juan Lopez

Plug in your callsign to see that hams that live nearby. No wonder I have so much QRM.

Get Outlook for Android

Jim Anderson

This is very cool - thanks! FB on the QRM, I always wondered where it was all coming from.

73, Jim - K0RGI

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 5:35 PM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Plug in your callsign to see that hams that live nearby. No wonder I have so much QRM.

Get Outlook for Android

Lou Devillon

WOW!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 5:35 PM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Plug in your callsign to see that hams that live nearby. No wonder I have so much QRM.

Get Outlook for Android

No wonder I can't hear anything!! Hokie Smokes, Bullwinkle.......
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG