Topics

A favor from the group . . .

Tom Badgett

My wife, June, turns 80 this month. We usually celebrate birthdays quietly at home. This year I’d like something a little special.
She loves to get anything in the mail. I’d love it if she could  receive 80 birthday cards by the end of the month. So I’m asking friends and family for a little help.
A card, a post card, a QSL card would make her day (She eagerly reads any QSL card I receive. She’s not a ham, but the hobby interests her.)

If you could send her a card, here’s the address:

June Badgett
8170 Beals Chapel Road
Lenoir City, TN 37772

Thanks to all.

73,

Tom
K4NOX

Tom Massingale

We send her a card well before the end of tbe month my friend.
Kd4stt 73s

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019, 9:34 AM Tom Badgett <k4nox@...> wrote:
My wife, June, turns 80 this month. We usually celebrate birthdays quietly at home. This year I’d like something a little special.
She loves to get anything in the mail. I’d love it if she could  receive 80 birthday cards by the end of the month. So I’m asking friends and family for a little help.
A card, a post card, a QSL card would make her day (She eagerly reads any QSL card I receive. She’s not a ham, but the hobby interests her.)

If you could send her a card, here’s the address:

June Badgett
8170 Beals Chapel Road
Lenoir City, TN 37772

Thanks to all.

73,

Tom
K4NOX

Tom Badgett

Just a quick, heart-felt thanks for all the birthday wishes from this group. The response was awesome. Cards, QSL cards, and in every case personal comments and well-wishes. I couldn't have bought her anything that would have topped her pleasure at receiving and reading all these cards. (About 84 total . . . so the initial goal of 80 for an 80th birthday worked!)
Thanks for letting me use this group for such a personal endeavor.

Vy 73,
Tom
K4NOX