National Inventors Day Special Event Station

The New Jersey Emergency Communications Team will operate National Inventors' Day Special Event Station N2I from the Thomas Edison Center in Edison, NJ on Feb 12th from 11a-4p eastern time.  The station will be at the location of Thomas Edison's "Invention Factory" where the incandescent light bulb and phonograph were invented.  We will operate HF SSB and Digital, and VHF/UHF FM/DMR.  Please visit www.qrz.com/db/n2i for additional information.  QSL cards and certificates will be sent via email for stations who place a request using the link on the special event station qrz page.  For more information about the New Jersey Emergency Communications Team, please visit our website at www.nject.us

Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG