DRAFT MEETING MINUTES FOR REVIEW/COIMMENT

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Nice job with the Minutes Chuck. They appear accurate on all counts to me.

OJK

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 1:47 PM Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF <csferg60@...> wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Attached please find the draft minutes from the 19 Aug 21 TLARC monthly meeting at Tugaloo Beach.  Please review and comment to me as needed.  My apologies for the late release -- courtesy of Spectrum's shallow-bury cabling contractor!  ;-)  See you all at Lorenzo's Mexican Restaurant at 5:00pm EDT for dinner.

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF