Yaesu cables

Tim KE4OTZ Montgomery

Does anyone have the following adaptor cables for a Yaesu radio we could borrow for field day?
Heil AD-100, AD-1-8
The first is a 6 pin modular to 8 pin round, the second is a 8 pin round to headset.

mike wagner

ATTEN: GCA Ground Crew/TLARC Members and any visitors coming out today at noon to help…….*notice, Taste o Texas dutch for lunch at 1100 a m if your so inclined.
73’s

Mike
KK6OKU 🦄
Pres Tellico Lake ARC