REMINDER - TLARC Net on Wed, 23 Jun 21, 7:00 PM EDT, w/ Field Day ZOOM Discussions Following Net Conclusion

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

TLARC Members and Guests,

Our next net is scheduled for Wednesday, 23 Jun 21, at 7:00 PM EDT.  Please join us on the WB4BSC club repeater at 442.100 MHz, +5.0 MHz Offset, PL Tone 100.0 Hz.  You can also join via ZOOM for a multi-mode communication experience during the net and stay connected for a Zoom-only Field Day planning discussion after the net closes.  The Zoom access info includes:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 815 823 5077
Passcode: TLARC
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,8158235077#,,,,*656767# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8158235077#,,,,*656767# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 815 823 5077
Passcode: 656767
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k3LRmhHNQ.

The net usually convenes the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Wednesdays each month.  Those interested in becoming a weekly "Net Control" may contact Net Chair Randy Kruszka WK9M, and he will provide you the necessary information, script, and guidance to get you started.  This is a great training opportunity to develop your basic emergency communications skills...make the most of it!  We look forward to meeting you on the air and via Zoom tonite.

Lastly, please make sure you complete your Field Day surveys soonest and submit them to Jeff Buffington N4POD.  He's done a great job capturing all the possible volunteer positions and services needed to make this a successful club event.  Don't do like I have and procrastinate any longer!!  This year's Field Day proves to be a very special in-person gathering at God's Cozy Acres.  Take this opportunity to join your fellow club members in setting up for and learning/observing/operating 26-27 Jun 21.  You won't regret it!  We appreciate you all!!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

All,

Just another quick reminder about tonite's TLARC Net w/ Zoom at 7:00pm EDT, to be followed by our final Field Day Zoom planning meeting.  The Zoom link and access info are below.  Hope to hear and see you this evening!!  Have a great day!

73,
Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
TLARC Secretary