"HF Ionospheric Propagation" - great presentation!

George N2APB

Hey TLARCers,

Instead of sitting around at the end of the day and watching the boob toob for an hour, why not watch something really interesting to us hams:  “HF Ionospheric Propagation”.

The presenter is the famous Frank Donovan, W3LPL and I guarantee you'll learn something about how the Sun affects the Earth's ionosphere ... and hence how we hams are able to communicate!

Let us know if you do watch this and what you think about it!

73, George N2APB

TLARC Chief Info Gathererer

https://www.tlarc.org/

Barry Johnson K8NWB

How can it be better than watching boobs ???