Next TLARC Net, Wednesday, 24 Feb, 1900 EST

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Calling all TLARC club members and guests.  Our next net is scheduled this Wednesday night, 24 Feb 21, at 1900 EST.  Please join us on the KN4DUA club repeater at 442.100 MHz, +5.0 MHz Offset, with a PL Tone of 100.0 Hz.
The net convenes the first, second and fourth Wednesdays of each month.  We reserve the third Wednesday for our monthly club meetings.
Those of you interested in becoming a weekly "Net Control" may contact Net Chair Randy Kruszka WK9M, and he will provide you the necessary information, standard script and insightful guidance to get you started on your way.
Lastly, please don't forget to complete the TLARC 2021 member survey, now available on the club website (www.tlarc.org). Our desire is to make the club more relevant and valuable to our members and the community.  As a first step, the survey will help us learn more about our rapidly growing membership and its collective interests, skills and radio capabilities.  Please take a moment to provide your input when you have the chance.
Thanks for all you do, and we look forward to hearing you on the air this Wednesday.

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club