From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of WK9M <randykgm@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 10:41:55 AM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: [TLARC] ARRL Certificates

Over on the TCG group, K3IE suggested that we visit the ARRL
certificates link below as you can print off any prior contest
certificates that you were in.  I tried it and found one I didn't
remember from 1989!  Try your call and see if something comes back.

https://contests.arrl.org/certificates.php

Randy

The ARRL 10m contest.  One of those you don't hear much about lately.  :)

What was it?