Ralph Monserrat's (KM4TUY) First Ever HF Contact!

David Weikert

Congratulations to Ralph Monserrat (KM4TUY) for his first ever HF contact!

At 23:13 local last night, Ralph logged his first contact with KW4Z in Florence Alabama.

73

David Weikert
KF4DKW

michael J. foley

Congratulations Ralph!! De K4MJF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Congratulations to Ralph Monserrat (KM4TUY) for his first ever HF contact!

At 23:13 local last night, Ralph logged his first contact with KW4Z in Florence Alabama.

73

David Weikert

KF4DKW

Mike Wagner <mike@...>

Congrats Ralph, now your hooked! Its all down hill from here or up a tower! Welcome to HF!!!

Start looking at the contest sights!!!

Goodluck

Mike

KK6OKU

TLARC

MARC

Loudon County ARES

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Congratulations to Ralph Monserrat (KM4TUY) for his first ever HF contact!

At 23:13 local last night, Ralph logged his first contact with KW4Z in Florence Alabama.

73

David Weikert

KF4DKW

David Schoenherr

Way to go Ralph !
73
David Schoenherr  KN4LMM

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 7:14 AM Mike Wagner <mike@...> wrote:

Congrats Ralph, now your hooked! Its all down hill from here or up a tower! Welcome to HF!!!

Start looking at the contest sights!!!

Goodluck

Mike

KK6OKU

TLARC

MARC

Loudon County ARES

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Congratulations to Ralph Monserrat (KM4TUY) for his first ever HF contact!

At 23:13 local last night, Ralph logged his first contact with KW4Z in Florence Alabama.

73

David Weikert

KF4DKW

W4SSF

Congratulations Ralph, now the fun begins! Maybe a future contester in the making.
Stan
W4SSF

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 8:02 AM David Weikert <kf4dkw@...> wrote:
Congratulations to Ralph Monserrat (KM4TUY) for his first ever HF contact!

At 23:13 local last night, Ralph logged his first contact with KW4Z in Florence Alabama.

73

David Weikert
KF4DKW

R Monserrat

Thanks buddy, I am learning from you all!

On Oct 28, 2020, at 4:34 PM, W4SSF <1stanswanson@...> wrote:

Congratulations Ralph, now the fun begins! Maybe a future contester in the making.
Stan
W4SSF

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 8:02 AM David Weikert <kf4dkw@...> wrote:
Congratulations to Ralph Monserrat (KM4TUY) for his first ever HF contact!

At 23:13 local last night, Ralph logged his first contact with KW4Z in Florence Alabama.

73

David Weikert
KF4DKW

Bob Wilson-KK4XA

Hey congratulations Ralph Monserrat -KM4TUY
I remember how that feels.  Welcome to HF.
Go get em!

--

Bob Wilson
KK4XA

--
Bob Wilson - KK4XA

R Monserrat

Thanks Bob for your congrats about HF. I appreciate your input

On Oct 29, 2020, at 8:48 AM, Bob Wilson <bobwilson3810@...> wrote:

[...]

Jim Jenkins

Congratulations Ralph…I wish you many more years of a great hobby that I still enjoy after 62 years.

Regards,

Jim

AA1J

Congratulations to Ralph Monserrat (KM4TUY) for his first ever HF contact!

At 23:13 local last night, Ralph logged his first contact with KW4Z in Florence Alabama.

73

David Weikert

KF4DKW

R Monserrat

Thanks skim for your encouraging words. The next great event shall be when we finally meet in person!
Regards
Ralph
Km4tuy

On Nov 2, 2020, at 4:03 PM, Jim Jenkins <jim@...> wrote:

Congratulations Ralph…I wish you many more years of a great hobby that I still enjoy after 62 years.

Regards,

Jim

AA1J

Congratulations to Ralph Monserrat (KM4TUY) for his first ever HF contact!

At 23:13 local last night, Ralph logged his first contact with KW4Z in Florence Alabama.

73

David Weikert

KF4DKW

Jim Jenkins

I’m back in Tennessee now so a club meeting may be our next meeting.