Testing Session

Joyce Tarbell

Bob Wilson,

Thanks for your offer of help.  We're set for our Aug 8 testing, but we'll keep you in mind for the future.

Joyce Tarbell

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 10:40 AM Bob Wilson <bobwilson3810@...> wrote:
Hello everyone if you need a VE I’m available. I’m registered with ARRL and WCARS. Anything I can do to help.
Bob Wilson
KK4XA
Maryville, TN

> On Jul 23, 2020, at 12:53 PM, Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG ) <jmlredtail@...> wrote:
>

Bob Wilson-KK4XA

Hello everyone if you need a VE I’m available. I’m registered with ARRL and WCARS. Anything I can do to help.
Bob Wilson
KK4XA
Maryville, TN

On Jul 23, 2020, at 12:53 PM, Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG ) <jmlredtail@gmail.com> wrote:

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Id be down for that, at your place David, or at Tellico Village, whatever works best for everyone! Is there anything i could help with? I know i cant be a VE, anyone i can contact or anything i can do to assist in getting things ready?

Weekend of the 8th works well for us, but dont worry about us. Well make any day work for the group!

Thanks Everyone!

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 12:38 David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:
My garage is oversized and empty. We can accommodate a VE session while maintaining social distancing.  Just need a date. Coolest in early morning. David, N1ESK

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:10 AM -0400, "Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )" <jmlredtail@...> wrote:

Awesome! Thank you guys so much for being able to do this! Jade has been passing practice tests with 97%s and 100%s all week shes ready! Haha

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 07:38 David Schoenherr <dschoenherr1@...> wrote:
OK, I was thinking first thing in the morning,  Patio at the Toqua Club house as they don't open until 10:30?
Also could probably do the same at Kahiti.  

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 6:33 AM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:
The pavilion at the beach is packed with visitors (TV residents and non-TV residents).  That may have been an option in the spring before the beach season, but not now.

Joyce Tarbell

David Andrews

My garage is oversized and empty. We can accommodate a VE session while maintaining social distancing.  Just need a date. Coolest in early morning. David, N1ESK

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:10 AM -0400, "Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )" <jmlredtail@...> wrote:

Awesome! Thank you guys so much for being able to do this! Jade has been passing practice tests with 97%s and 100%s all week shes ready! Haha

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV

OK, I was thinking first thing in the morning,  Patio at the Toqua Club house as they don't open until 10:30?

The pavilion at the beach is packed with visitors (TV residents and non-TV residents).  That may have been an option in the spring before the beach season, but not now.

Joyce Tarbell

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV

Joyce Tarbell

David Schoenherr

Joyce Tarbell

Joyce Tarbell

Joyce Tarbell

David Schoenherr

Pavilion at the beach?  Let me know if you need another VE.

David KN4LMM

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 6:14 AM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:
Jacob, George, et al,

We'd be glad to conduct another testing session for your father, daughter, and anyone else interested.  Let us know if there are others interested. 

The Toqua pavilion, where we held the last testing session, may not be available.  We'll have to check on a venue.  If anyone has any ideas where we could do this, let me know.

Joyce Tarbell

Joyce Tarbell

Jacob, George, et al,

We'd be glad to conduct another testing session for your father, daughter, and anyone else interested.  Let us know if there are others interested. 

The Toqua pavilion, where we held the last testing session, may not be available.  We'll have to check on a venue.  If anyone has any ideas where we could do this, let me know.

Joyce Tarbell

George N2APB

Hi Jacob,

Very glad you are finding the TARC webpages and our groups.io list so helpful.  Communication is always important .. especially in a ham radio club! 

I’ll let the club’s VE gang address your ideas for having another testing session.  So impressed that your father and daughter are ready for this!

è Allan K1AT, Dave N1ESK … Any thoughts on this?

73 all,

George N2APB

https://www.tlarc.org/  

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 2:26 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Testing Session

Hey Everyone!

I enjoy this I.O. page, great way to communicate and keep the group informed. Especially helps those like me on 2nd shift, who cant make the meetings and such.

So, i was wanting to see if we could set up a testing session sometime in the next bit? Im unsure of a more, if there are any, formal way to ask the group. I do recall Allan (K1AT) and Joyce (K1JAT) assisting in the testing process, so if you all have any time to respond i would really appreciate it!

So far i have my father Larry Lindsey and my daughter Jade Lindsey that are ready and further preparing to test. And with regards to the ongoing corona virus, maybe 3 more people could test too? Assuming we can/do decide to set up a date.

Thanks everyone for reading and any information or assistance! Hope you all have a great day and week

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV

Hey Everyone!

I enjoy this I.O. page, great way to communicate and keep the group informed. Especially helps those like me on 2nd shift, who cant make the meetings and such.

So, i was wanting to see if we could set up a testing session sometime in the next bit? Im unsure of a more, if there are any, formal way to ask the group. I do recall Allan (K1AT) and Joyce (K1JAT) assisting in the testing process, so if you all have any time to respond i would really appreciate it!

So far i have my father Larry Lindsey and my daughter Jade Lindsey that are ready and further preparing to test. And with regards to the ongoing corona virus, maybe 3 more people could test too? Assuming we can/do decide to set up a date.

Thanks everyone for reading and any information or assistance! Hope you all have a great day and week

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV