Topics

June draft minutes

David Andrews

Attached are the June meeting minutes, hot off the press.

David, N1ESK

David,

"·        Mike K4MFJ stated the Sevierville Hamfest is scheduled for September 9; see www.seviercountyars.com for updates"

should read      Mike, K4MJF, stated the Sevierville Hamfest is scheduled for Satuday, September 19th  ( callsign and date for the hamfest was incorrect )

As always, a GREAT job!

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

You mention that happy birthday was sung to two of our members, but nothing about it being musically backed up by by harmonica which brought many members to tears  😢.

David Andrews

Yeah, I’m still in tears.