Topics

Pressure washer

Juan Lopez

Anyone have one I can borrow?

Regards,
Juan

michael J. foley

I have a Ryobi 2200 psi electric. When do you need it?

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020, 2:12 PM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Anyone have one I can borrow?

Regards,
Juan

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

I have a couple depending on how strong you need. I won't be back in town until probably Thursday though. Enjoyed visiting with my daughter but I'm ready to leave Illinois. Lol.

Greg Wilde
AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--
Cell 423-333-6358

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020, 2:12 PM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Anyone have one I can borrow?

Regards,
Juan

Mike Wagner

Yeah I have one also

Mike
KK6OKU
All That Motorsports

On Jun 14, 2020, at 2:33 PM, Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .-- via groups.io <greg@...> wrote:

I have a couple depending on how strong you need. I won't be back in town until probably Thursday though. Enjoyed visiting with my daughter but I'm ready to leave Illinois. Lol.

Greg Wilde
Cell 423-333-6358

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020, 2:12 PM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Anyone have one I can borrow?

Regards,
Juan

W4SSF

Juan, I have a 3100psi with a boom handle that extends around 15 feet and will give you a good workout. It has regular handle also. 865-335-2721