February TLARC Meeting and Dinner

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Joyce - Please put me down for 1. Also, I'm bringing a little dessert to the meeting.  OJK

Far as I know, count Karen and I in on dinner and the meeting.

See ya then....

Mike
K4MJF

Gary Stickel

We’re in Florida.
See you in April!

G --------------

On Feb 5, 2020, at 1:13 PM, Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:

Our February meeting is only a week away, Wednesday Feb 12 at 7:00 p.m. at the Chota Rec Center.

Let me know if you'd like to join us for dinner at Lorenzo's Mexican restaurant in the Village at 5:30.  Hope to see you there.

Joyce Tarbell
865-458-8040

David Schoenherr

i'm in

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 1:47 PM Mike Wagner <mike@...> wrote:
I’m in, thanks

Mike
KK6OKU-TLARC, ARES, MARC
All That Motorsports

On Feb 5, 2020, at 1:13 PM, Joyce Tarbell via Groups.Io <joycetarbell=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Our February meeting is only a week away, Wednesday Feb 12 at 7:00 p.m. at the Chota Rec Center.

Let me know if you'd like to join us for dinner at Lorenzo's Mexican restaurant in the Village at 5:30.  Hope to see you there.

Joyce Tarbell
865-458-8040

Mike Wagner <mike@...>

I’m in, thanks