Topics

6th ANNUAL NEW VILLAGERS CHILI COOK-OFF Sunday 1pm to 3pm. Tellico Village Family Park (Tugaloo Pavilion) Tugaloo Drive

David Weikert

TLARC Gang,

Elizabeth will have chili at the 6th annual New Villagers Chili Cook-Off. She is there supporting the Loudon County Animal Shelter. I'm not sure if it is, I mean it might just be better than Brad's. Stop by and find out for yourself. Hopefully you will vote for her chili!

COME SAMPLE TEN GREAT POTS OF CHILI  plus ENJOY A CHARCOAL-GRILLED BENTON’S HOT DOG, GRAB A FUDGY BROWNIE & A COLD BOTTLE OF WATER. Cost is $8

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHILI AND HELP A GOOD CAUSE *** PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE LOUDON COUNTY & MONROE COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTERS

WE NEED TASTERS!  ***   YOU’LL VOTE FOR THE BEST CHILI!

73

KF4DKW