Ben Poff

Thanks for that info Brad!

Ben

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 09:17 Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:
Ben,

The Hot Line number for the Tellico Village Computer Users Group is (865) 408-8223.

Give that a call and leave a message concerning what you're looking for.

Brad

--
Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Ben,

The Hot Line number for the Tellico Village Computer Users Group is (865) 408-8223.

Give that a call and leave a message concerning what you're looking for.

Brad

Ben Poff

Hey y'all ... at the June meeting someone mentioned something about the Tellico Village computer club (?). It just so happens I need to get in touch with those folks regarding some computer support. I had those contacts previously in the Nextdoor social app ... but my MacBook hard-drive crashed ... hence my need to get in touch with them. The irony is overwhelming at this point! Anyhow, they helped me a couple of years ago with my wife's iMac, so that's how I know about them. Does anyone have an email address that would get me in touch?

I appreciate your time and effort!

See everyone next week!

Ben KN4VIF