Topics

Contact for the Tellico Computer folks?

Ben Poff

Hey y'all ... at the June meeting someone mentioned something about the Tellico Village computer club (?). It just so happens I need to get in touch with those folks regarding some computer support. I had those contacts previously in the Nextdoor social app ... but my MacBook hard-drive crashed ... hence my need to get in touch with them. The irony is overwhelming at this point! Anyhow, they helped me a couple of years ago with my wife's iMac, so that's how I know about them. Does anyone have an email address that would get me in touch?

I appreciate your time and effort!

See everyone next week!

Ben KN4VIF

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Ben,

The Hot Line number for the Tellico Village Computer Users Group is (865) 408-8223.

Give that a call and leave a message concerning what you're looking for.

Brad

Ben Poff

Thanks for that info Brad!

Ben

--
Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant