From: "Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger" <km4ojk@...>
Date: 5/27/19 15:15 (GMT-05:00)
To: tlarc@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Field Day Food List - Round 2

Hello TLARC members,

The Field Day Food Items spreadsheet has been updated with the latest information on what items folks are bringing. Please review the latest data and if you haven't raised your hand yet to bring a goodie, now is a good time to do it.

Remember, the list is not etched in stone. If you have a favorite delicacy you'd like to show off, by all means put it down. If you have some extra paper products, etc. lying around at home, here is a good place to use them.

Just send me a memo with what you're bringing and I can place your name and item on the sheet.

Thank you,
Brad Berger,  KM4OJK
(865) 657-3456