Topics

A Tail of Three Antennas ... by the TLARC Field Nuts

Tom Massingale

Hi George.  This is Thomas Massingale kd4stt.  I purchased the SWR meter from you last month. I was  planning to pay you for it at this meeting.  
I'm fighting flu like symptoms, so I hope to get it to you asap.
Call me if you wish
 @ 423 333 8736
Kd4stt 73s

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/25/18 18:13 (GMT-05:00)
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] A Tail of Three Antennas ... by the TLARC Field Nuts

Please enjoy "A Tail of Three Antennas", now located on the TLARC website ... www.TLARC.org  

It was a cold-yet-sunny November 17th afternoon atop the Overlook Park at Fort Loudon Dam.  High tension power lines abounded leading in/out of the power generation facility, yet the airwaves were clear of that characteristic buzzing and the noise floor was low.  It was destined to be a good Field Nut day.  [Read more]

73, George N2APB

www.tlarc.org 

PS:  Don't forget about the TLARC meeting this Wednesday evening!  Details on the website.

George N2APB

Please enjoy "A Tail of Three Antennas", now located on the TLARC website ... www.TLARC.org  

It was a cold-yet-sunny November 17th afternoon atop the Overlook Park at Fort Loudon Dam.  High tension power lines abounded leading in/out of the power generation facility, yet the airwaves were clear of that characteristic buzzing and the noise floor was low.  It was destined to be a good Field Nut day.  [Read more]

73, George N2APB

www.tlarc.org 

PS:  Don't forget about the TLARC meeting this Wednesday evening!  Details on the website.