From: George N2APB <n2apb@...>
Date: 11/25/18 18:13 (GMT-05:00)
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] A Tail of Three Antennas ... by the TLARC Field Nuts

Please enjoy "A Tail of Three Antennas", now located on the TLARC website ... www.TLARC.org

It was a cold-yet-sunny November 17th afternoon atop the Overlook Park at Fort Loudon Dam.  High tension power lines abounded leading in/out of the power generation facility, yet the airwaves were clear of that characteristic buzzing and the noise floor was low.  It was destined to be a good Field Nut day.  [Read more]

73, George N2APB

www.tlarc.org

PS:  Don't forget about the TLARC meeting this Wednesday evening!  Details on the website.

George N2APB