From: Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...>
Date: 11/18/18 09:26 (GMT-05:00)
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Run LoCo

Hey Tim, Have you gotten any more information about what is needed to participate in the Marathon? Any details? Inquiring minds want to know......

Hey Tim, Have you gotten any more information about what is needed to participate in the Marathon? Any details? Inquiring minds want to know......

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

I'll give you a hand. I just hope it isn't too hot, or too cold, or too much humidity, too foggy, or too dusty - if you know what I mean.

Mike Wagner

I’m in Tim.
KK6OKU
Mike

Sent from Mike

On Nov 7, 2018, at 11:08 PM, Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:

Far as I know, count me and the wife in.
Please keep me updated.....
Many thanks for your efforts!
K4MJF
865-567-1859

Far as I know, count me and the wife in.
Please keep me updated.....
Many thanks for your efforts!
K4MJF
865-567-1859

Tim KE4OTZ Montgomery

Hello all, I am asking for some help for an event. Some of you have already let me know that you can help, thank you. It is a marathon in Loudon County to benefit the Loudon County Education Foundation. It is on Dec. 1 from 8-2. We have several rest stops that I still need help with. If you would like to help let me know.

https://runsignup.com/Race/TN/Loudon/RunLOCOMarathonHalfMarathonand5K

Tim Montgomery, KE4OTZ
865-256-8827