Topics

Run LoCo

George N2APB

Listening to activity this morning -- good going by all so far!

Reminder ... Everyone please take photos of/from your operation for later posting as activity on the TLARC website. Runners going by, you sitting in the car at the rest stop, etc.

Thanks & continued good luck this rainy morning.

George N2APB
www.tlarc.com 

David Schoenherr

I will not be able to attend the meeting on the 28th, but will be at the Run.

Tim KE4OTZ Montgomery

I'll be sending out an email shortly. We have enough people for the rest stops, but if you haven't told me yet and you want to help, let me know. We can double up or fill in if someone may not be able to make it. 

Tim Montgomery, KE4OTZ
865-256-8827

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/18/18 09:26 (GMT-05:00)
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Run LoCo

Hey Tim, Have you gotten any more information about what is needed to participate in the Marathon? Any details? Inquiring minds want to know......

Hey Tim, Have you gotten any more information about what is needed to participate in the Marathon? Any details? Inquiring minds want to know......

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

I'll give you a hand. I just hope it isn't too hot, or too cold, or too much humidity, too foggy, or too dusty - if you know what I mean.

Mike Wagner

I’m in Tim.
KK6OKU 
Mike

Sent from Mike 

On Nov 7, 2018, at 11:08 PM, Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:

Far as I know, count me and the wife in. 
Please keep me updated.....
Many thanks for your efforts!
Mike
K4MJF
865-567-1859

Far as I know, count me and the wife in. 
Please keep me updated.....
Many thanks for your efforts!
Mike
K4MJF
865-567-1859

Tim KE4OTZ Montgomery

Hello all, I am asking for some help for an event. Some of you have already let me know that you can help, thank you. It is a marathon in Loudon County to benefit the Loudon County Education Foundation. It is on Dec. 1 from 8-2. We have several rest stops that I still need help with. If you would like to help let me know.

https://runsignup.com/Race/TN/Loudon/RunLOCOMarathonHalfMarathonand5K

Tim Montgomery, KE4OTZ
865-256-8827