Topics

Request Bucket Truck (KK6OKU)

Juan Lopez

Hello all,

Mike here, KK6OKU, Im looking to rent or borrow a bucket truck lift or scissor lift with a minimum reach of 25 feet. I’m completing the installation of my hf directional antenna on my crank up mast. Also need to make an adjustment on my dipole. Pneumatic tires would be a necessity as they are only accessible via turf.

Please respond to mike@... or call 865.408.7433

Thanks and 73’s
Mike

David Schoenherr

No help on the equipment, sorry.  If you need an extra set of hands please cal me.    David  KN4LMM   ph 262-853-0026