Drawing for an Icom IC-705 donated by Icom America and DX Engineering – both CTU sponsors.  Winner must be present on Zoom to win.

To register for this free CTU Propagation Summit Webinar CLICK HERE

Randy

On 1/21/2021 8:23 AM, Sam Howard wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bob Loving-K9JU <bob.loving@...>
Date: Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 11:48 AM
Subject: [SMARC] Fw: Winterfest Virtual Hamfest 2021
To: SMARC GROUP IO <smarc@groups.io>

FYI.

73,
Bob K9JU

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: FlexRadio <sales@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 9:06:31 AM EST
Subject: Winterfest Virtual Hamfest 2021

Visit The Largest Hamfest In The Midwest.

On Saturday, January 23rd, starting at 9 am, join FlexRadio and the ham community while the St. Louis & Suburban Radio Club (SLSRC) streams presentations LIVE on their YouTube channel. Stay through the day and don't miss the raffle drawings at 3:55 pm. Free to the ham community and no registration necessary.

LEARN MORE

SPEAKER

Learn How To Make Your Digital Operation A Lot Easier With FlexRadio.

Watch our very own Mike Walker at 11 AM as he highlights the features of a FlexRadio and just how easy it is to make digital programs and logging programs integrate to your Flex 6000 series radio. Unlike other HF radios, the extra hardware needed for integration, including an external soundcard interface, is built-in to our 6000 series radios. Mike will also discuss the use of digital programs such as WSJTx, DM780 & FLDigi, and how the use of SliceMaster makes setup as easy as just a few mouse clicks.

Add event to calendar:

Apple Google Office
                                                          365 Outlook Outlook.com Yahoo

WINTERFEST DEALS

Winterfest Deals Saturday, January 23 – 25th.

Save up to $300 starting this Saturday through Monday, January 25th on select radios. These Winterfest deals won’t last long so snag them while you can. Use these specific Winterfest codes at checkout to receive your discounts.

FLEX - 6400
$50 OFF
Code: Winter6400
FLEX - 6400M
$75 OFF
Code: Winter6400M
FLEX - 6600
$100 OFF
Code: Winter6600
FLEX - 6600M
$150 OFF
Code: Winter6600M
PowerGenius XL
$200 OFF
Code: WinterPGXL
FLEX - 6700
$300 OFF
Code: Winter6700

LEARN MORE

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube

Copyright © 2021. FlexRadio. All rights reserved

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.anytime.