2020 TLARC Holiday Party

David Andrews

The year we all wish would just go away is almost over.

We have one more piece of business to address; the 2020 TLARC Holiday Party. As Sam KV4XY announced at the November meeting, we will meet at the Tanasi Bar & Grill starting at 5:30 PM, and place dinner orders off the menu at 6:00 PM. We have the separate dining room reserved for our needs. If you plan on attending, I ask that you send me an email at n1esk1@.... We will adjust the reservations based on the number of confirmed responses.

In light of the worsening COVID situation, the TLARC officers will review the COVID landscape in the days before the event, and we postpone or cancel the evening if conditions warrant.

Many thanks,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary

Gary Stickel

...and the Date??.

=============

On Nov 22, 2020, at 6:56 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

The year we all wish would just go away is almost over.

<image002.jpg>

We have one more piece of business to address; the 2020 TLARC Holiday Party. As Sam KV4XY announced at the November meeting, we will meet at the Tanasi Bar & Grill starting at 5:30 PM, and place dinner orders off the menu at 6:00 PM. We have the separate dining room reserved for our needs. If you plan on attending, I ask that you send me an email at n1esk1@.... We will adjust the reservations based on the number of confirmed responses.

In light of the worsening COVID situation, the TLARC officers will review the COVID landscape in the days before the event, and we postpone or cancel the evening if conditions warrant.

Many thanks,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary

Gary Stickel

Nov 16. Got it from the draft minutes.

=============

On Nov 22, 2020, at 8:20 PM, Gary Stickel <garystickel@...> wrote:

 ...and the Date??.

=============

[...]

It’s getting late! I forgot to mention the date: Wednesday, December 16th. The same night the December club meeting was scheduled. Thanks to eagle eye DKW for finding the omission.

N1ESK

The year we all wish would just go away is almost over.

We have one more piece of business to address; the 2020 TLARC Holiday Party. As Sam KV4XY announced at the November meeting, we will meet at the Tanasi Bar & Grill starting at 5:30 PM, and place dinner orders off the menu at 6:00 PM. We have the separate dining room reserved for our needs. If you plan on attending, I ask that you send me an email at n1esk1@.... We will adjust the reservations based on the number of confirmed responses.

In light of the worsening COVID situation, the TLARC officers will review the COVID landscape in the days before the event, and we postpone or cancel the evening if conditions warrant.

Many thanks,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary

George Sifnotis

Dave put me down for 2  george

The year we all wish would just go away is almost over.

We have one more piece of business to address; the 2020 TLARC Holiday Party. As Sam KV4XY announced at the November meeting, we will meet at the Tanasi Bar & Grill starting at 5:30 PM, and place dinner orders off the menu at 6:00 PM. We have the separate dining room reserved for our needs. If you plan on attending, I ask that you send me an email at n1esk1@.... We will adjust the reservations based on the number of confirmed responses.

In light of the worsening COVID situation, the TLARC officers will review the COVID landscape in the days before the event, and we postpone or cancel the evening if conditions warrant.

Many thanks,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary

David Andrews

George, you’re on the list, thanks. ESK