Re: Cell coverage for Tellico Village area?

dave schoenherr

We were with US Cellular for years.
6mos. ago switched to Consumer cellular.  Cheaper yes but very poor coverage. (lots of missed calls) Think they are ATT.
We are back with US Cellular.
Have had great coverage with them in our travels from New Hampshire to New Mexico & Texas.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 9:31 AM michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:
Verizon has better coverage in the area compared to the other carriers. AT&T is just lacking, Sprint is worse. US Cellular has almost as much coverage area as Verizon. T-mobile, Cricket and the others.......might as well get 2 tin cans and a string!

I have had Verizon for better than 20 years and have coverage in places that other carriers don't.

One thing you have to factor in is the shear distance that Tellico Village is from most of the cell towers. I've yet to drop a call when in the Village.

Maybe you need to look into a device to boost the signal in your home. I know several that have them.....

Just a thought......

Mike

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020, 10:06 AM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:
Currently have Verizon and wishing to change. Thoughts on which supplier has better coverage here in TV?  (If it matters, we have iPhones, not Android.)

Thanks,