Re: Tree removal

Brent Martin

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 2:01 PM, mike wagner via groups.io <kk6oku@...> wrote:

How do ya remove a tree from TLARC’rs yard? With a ham saw!

Ok I know but I had to...

Mike
KK6OKUnicorn
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club
Loudon County ARES

On Oct 9, 2020, at 1:09 PM, Jim Anderson via groups.io <jimk0rgi@...> wrote:

Another recommendation for B&S. We've used Brian and his crew for tree removal and trimming. Quality work, excellent clean-up, and a fair price.

73, Jim - K0RGI

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 11:57 AM Gary Stickel <garystickel@...> wrote:
I agree with the recommendation of B&S. I know Brian Viars personally, and he is an excellent, honest businessman, and his crew does an excellent job. Reasonable rates. Skilled workers. Clean-up is immaculate.

On Oct 9, 2020, at 11:02 AM, Robert Foster <noclew1@...> wrote:

B&s stump and tree service 865-640-1624 very reasonable price much less than most of the others. Bob ae4yj